Wednesday, November 3, 2010
SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, where to start first is that we have SOLD our home and have bought us a house!! That has been the simple part of the whole story. I know day in and day out that we are taught to rely on Faith and believe that in time all things happen when they are suppose to not when we want them too. But as humans we all know that is hard to live by sometimes. I had personally given up on the house selling for many reasons and figured it would happen next Spring or sometime in that time frame. And as I had truly come to peace with that, I received a phone call from a friend/client out of the blue. She normally comes every 8wks for her appt and so we just catch each other here and there until it arrives. She had been through some things and had put her home on the market a couple of times, to then feel sick over having to sell her custom built dream home, and would ultimately pull it back off the market. We had joked several times about us buying her home but the home was way out of our price range and we knew there was just no way of considering it. But back to the phone call--- she wanted to see if we had sold ours and if not was wanting to work a deal for us to buy hers and she would buy ours. She was greatly downsizing and felt ours is in great shape, with the updates we still continue to do,and would be right here in the same area and so there would be no major changes in life for her child nor her. Same schools, same area, 1+/- mile between us, friends and family still near for both of us, so its a win win for all of us, no neighbors or houses in either backyard, just the farm land. (we all wanted that last one) So the numbers have all worked out for us and we can be at peace of who is living in our homes. This home is more than, I think, we could have imagined we would be able to ever get and under normal circumstances it would not be possible. This is where I personally leaned on God to show me a path and help me be patient and then one phone call out of the blue changed everything for us in an instant. I will post some pics at a later date. As of now we are moving in 2 wks (Nov 20th weekend) !!!! Lots to do when you still have life to live, work and kids. And Yes, is crazy as it is too, I get to have my shop there and we don't have to build a room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the new house!
ReplyDelete