Saturday, April 23, 2011

Only I can do this....Yep its Me!

Yep! Only I could forget out of all things to post Sky's bday pics and story....and yes this was February. And yes I am still sending out bday announcements this far past. And yes I was just scrolling thru 'uploaded' pics on the pc and realized that there are many events I have forgot to post about. I very often wonder about how I have made it this far in life since thyroid surgery. Yes I use to have an awesome memory and everyone used to tell me things and I could remember anything years later. Now I am the same person that people say don't tell unless I have a pen and paper to write it down on and tape it to my steering wheel. :) AND yes this has all occurred due to my thyroid being so messed up and having part of it removed. So since October 13 2004, I have memory loss like you wouldn't believe. It sometimes feels like I am in a prison within myself. So imagine the phone call I got about a month ago from my doctor telling me they found multiple nodules on whats left of my thyroid. They are too small to biopsy right now so I shall go back every 3 months then assuming they grow they will biopsy as soon as they see fit. And likely the result will be in the end to remove whats left. So eventually I may need to be in a straight jacket and have someone think for me. :)p So if I seem random compared to the 'perfect' parents out there, I think I shall use my medical excuse and the fact that we work and shuffle a kid to and from constantly and rarely sit down to speak to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment